Amazing Cosmetics Product Review


Whilst shopping my stash I came across a product I purchased at ULTA quite some time ago called Amazing Concealer by Amazing Cosmetics.  I am embarrassed to admit I cannot remember how much I paid for it, but it was new at the time and only came in the large size.  Currently, it runs about $42.00 USD for the large and $28.00 USD for the small size. 
I love this concealer and don't know why I stopped using it.  In fact, I didn't use it simply for a concealer, I used it as a foundation as well.  The texture is not thick, but it's not runny either.  Think of when you squeeze a bit of gel for your hair onto your palm...that's the consistency.  It's that perfect mixture.  It's opaque so make sure you match yourself properly otherwise you will look sick or "off."
A little does go a long way, and this works well for oily skinned ladies like me who also worry about fading, or creasing.  I haven't tried it with a primer; although I can't imagine it having a negative effect.  I wore this today and a co-worker asked if I had on no makeup.  I lied and said, "Yes, why?" and he said, "You look pretty and sweet today."  That's guy speak for my makeup looks better simple than when I wear my over the top eyeshadow combinations.  Oh well, can't please them all.  Yes, I looked him right in the eye and lied.  What?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x