Current Obsession


Kittens!
I hope you had a brilliant weekend. I am in the process of moving my office so I apologize for the delay in posting; however, I have a big surprise for you all.
I have been obsessed with this Limited Edition Acid palette from Sleek Cosmetics. I have been contacting the company to find out when they will be distributing in the United States and thus far, no joy.
What's a cat to do? I am going all out to appease myself with alternatives until I can get my paws on the real deal.
I have found the closest images I can find thus far, and I will have to go to Hot Topic to get colors close to what they have in that palette. Here's what I have come up with:

If you have the same eye for colors, you can see, per their website, these colors may work as dupes until I can get the real version.
I plan to go to Hot Topic tonight straight after work, I hope I'm not let down and these have decent payoff and aren't chalky. I will report back asap!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!



B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x