Naked Honey



Hello Kitties!

The week is almost over and I'm ready for the weekend. For some odd reason this week seems to have brought on more drama than expected. Overall, I won't complain, the economy is crap, the country is still at war and our President would like us to hold on to hope for change, so I shall.
I think I will spend more time recreating dupes of new collections rather than dropping loads of money to get coveted "new releases or limited editions" it's really not practical given the economy.
That said, I have seen swatches of the Naked Honey collection which MAC will release the second Thursday in June. The colors look perfect for summer and some of you fair skinned cats will look brilliant in the hues of gold and bronze.

Meow for now beautiful princess,


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x