The CW's 90210


Hello Gorgeous,
Hope you had a brilliant weekend, it's been dead crazy here in the USA with the Presidental Inauguration, Martin Luther King, Jr.'s holiday/birthday all in the same 24 hour period. The frenzy is enough to make a purrfect kitten roar.
Well, while browsing one of my many trade catalougues I came across the O.P.I 90210 Collection. I don't find it to be anything incredibly amazing but, it is limited edition so if you are an avid collector, run to the nearest ULTA, Sephora or other nail shops about town. The colors are named after three of the female characters: Silver, "Queen of West Web-erly, Annie, "Sweet as Annie-thing!" and Naomi, "Pretty and Priveleged." To be honest, I thought this show was one of the ones walking a fine line as to rumors of cancellation. Gossip Girls, would have been an interesting feature; however since this is in honor of Valentine's day, the "I'm Chuck Bass," may not have been appropriate, maybe for April Fool's.

Meow for now felines,


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x