Urban Decay's Deals


Hello Beautiful,

I was looking here and fell in lust with these Urban Decay Creme Shadows...my poor pocketbook. I tried them at ULTA and they are crease proof! But since they are coming out with a new primer potion in Sin which is the same thing as the UDPP but with a champagne satin finish, why not use the creme
eyeshadow as a base? The same application applies, a little goes a long way or prepare for creasing. I think I may discuss the different types of bases on my next tutorial. So far, I've been happy with the two I have done, but as a woman of color there just doesn't seem to be enough of us representing and we need to show not just women of color but people in general how beautiful colors and textures are on our hair, skin and nails.
I am going to do some research on these bases and discuss the advantages and disadvantages.

Stay Gorgeous,


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x