Dupe Alert! MAC Peppermint Patty = OPI Hey! Get in Lime!



Hello again,

I have to remember to post dupe alerts as soon as it hits my brain, otherwise I will forget or think I posted it, and forgot.

I know many of us were terribly disappointed we were not able to get the nail lacquer from the Sugarsweet Collection in Peppermint Patti. The mint green color is really nice for the spring and though it's a bit on the opaque blue/green, it's a muted color so it's not too common. A few people have compared it to China Glaze's For Audrey, but there's a bit more blue in the China Glaze.

I went to Cosmprof and looked at a few colors and think O.P.I.'s Hey! Get in Lime! is the closest match I have seen thus far. You can Google, the two and look for images and compare for yourself, but it's close enough and I believe you will save a few dollars in the process.

Have a beautiful day!



B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x