Urban Decay on Sale


Hello Cherubs,

I apologize for missing Monday. My mother is quite ill and my weekends are dedicated to caretaking and yesterday was pants!
So, we have a sale at Urban Decay. I also believe there is free shipping after $50.00, which is brilliant because most of the shipping costs for me lately haven't been worth the purchase. Seriously, between tax and/or shipping it better be a really good product. It's all good though because it really makes me thing about my spending and curbs my enthusiasm about all of the makeup collecting dust. I really want to host a contest, but I haven't got but a handful of subbies. Maybe each of you will just get something :)

If you missed it, I believe the Book of Shadows is back, in addition, they really do have some nice matte eyeshadows and you can always pair them with the frosts/shimmers out there. It's also a great time to stock up for those who love Urban Decay Primer potion. Here you are Urban Decay have a lovely time!



B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x