Are you Ready for Color Ready?


Hey Love,

Well it's not due in stores until tomorrow, April 2nd, but it's available here now!

As far as this collection goes, I think you can skip it. The line is really not about colour, but as it states, "Colour ready" is exactly what it's for. This launch is more for those who are aiming to get flawless applications by way of preparing the skin via primer. I did test the line filler and it's a great smooth primer, but it's nothing that a majority of the other face primers are doing, which is using silicone based products to even the skin. They have also launched, a Prep + Prime finishing powder and a refined zone for those of us with oily skin. I think this is why a lot of people break out. Too much product on any skin is a recipe for a break out. Just think, you wash, tone and moisturize your skin, add some sunscreene, then a primer, then foundation, a setting powder and then a silica to finish it off. I don't know about you, but that's enough to make me want to go back to bed.

The one thing you may want to check out from this collection is the Penultimate liner. It's not my favorite, but it does create a very slim line if you are aiming for that look. Happy shopping!



B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x