NARS Summer 2009


Hey Kit Kats!

I'm liking what Mr. François Nars is doing for his summer collection, he states, "The look for Summer 2009 Collection is, sophisticated, but colorful." I really like that, color and sophistication. I love that we are all embracing color, but I've stated time and again I fear looking clown or dragish. I'm not able to pull that off and stay in my comfort zone.

What's really interesting to me is that he has forgone those sexual overtones in the names of this collection. You can actually ask for "Outsider" lipstick and not blush. This is one of the many looks he's debuting on his site.


It is sophisticated and colorful without being so over the top, and you can get step by step instructions right here to recreate on your own. I had a festive time looking around his site and I hope you will do the same.

You first in life!



B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x