Crown Brush Review


Hello Beautiful,

I know that MAC have been the "go to" when it comes to makeup brushes for some time. I don't know if it is part of the hype or cult like following for this particular cosmetics brand, or if it's because their brushes are said to have the best quality.

I have watched hundreds of tutorials where people just say the number (i.e. 209, 239, 217, etc) and viewers know exactly what they are speaking of. They are talking about the number assigned to the MAC brush they are applying their makeup with.

For me, I am not loyal to any brand because I freelance and with that, I don't represent any one makeup company. What's more, I have found softer brushes in art supply stores, the only problem is that they are not ergonimically designed for long hours on a set and that poses a problem for me.

Let me introduce another alternative called crown brush If you take sometime and look through their catalog of brushes, you will find many of the same brushes at a fraction of the cost.

If you love your high end brushes, that's excellent! More power to you, and if you have MAC, take a clear matte nail varnish and paint over the numbers as they will fade in time. For those of you who are looking at cutting back or ways to pinch pennies, take a look at crown brush, you may find some items you like and save more $$ for your next haul :)

Meow for now,


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x