Frugal Finds

Saving money is ALWAYS a plus, but I am so excited about what I did and I countered it by doing a good thing as well.  I was shopping for goodies for my friend in Iraq, and found these brushes.  They were ALL only $1.50 and I've seen this brand at Sally's for loads more $$$. They are by Beauty Strokes and they do have some really nice brushes and they are so soft and they have a brush for everything.  I am so happy since I have a sick addiction to brushes.  I also found products from DDF and NARS, so I feel really happy for splurging.  Have a lovely weekend if you are reading this.  Feel free to ask any questions, and I will be happy to help you. x
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x