Luxe for Less


Cherubs!
I am so happy to have a great steal. Cosmetics are hurting my pocket book; however, what good is a beauty column, if I can't share tips, tricks, techniques and the like? I had a major haul at MAC and this one needs to keep my going for quite a long time. I am beginning to think there is something quite addictive in the packaging or something. I spent the most I have ever spent on anything short of car repairs and still want more.
Nevertheless, I love the #35 lashes by MAC, but they are quite expensive. So, I have been on a hunt for a comparable pair and came across a no-name brand at the beauty supply store where I get odds and ends I can't find at Sally's. I found these and they come quite close. The greatest thing about them is they sell for $.99each!!! I can taper them to be just like the #35; however, I think I'm going to take them (#35's) back and compare them to the brand with the word Cherry in it and see what they have.
Stay tuned,

B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x