Product Talk

Hiya!
Last Friday I was reading some of my favorite blogs from some other makeup and all things beauty addicts. One of the greatest challenges, for me, is applying my mascara every day. About five years ago I was obsessed with false lashes. I wore them so much I stopped taking care of my own lashes. As a result, I have been on the hunt for the "perfect" mascara. I have tubes and tubes, but I realise I still need to get my own lashes back in shape. I read about a few lash growth products and had zero luck with both Talika Lipocils and Ardell Lash and Brow, so I began to use Castor oil. Then I read this was not an entirely good idea. Oils getting into the eye can be a problem since our eyes don't naturally produce oil via our tear ducts. So I broke down and spent a ridiculous amount on this lash stuff. It claims to grow lashes in 90 days or refund your money.
I always believed that guarantees were there in hopes people would lose their receipt or forget all together about their refund. I will report report my findings and keep you apprised. I am hoping this is rated four out of five paws at least; however, let's wait and see. Have a beautiful day!

B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x