What's your Monogram?


What are my lovely cherub faces selecting for their monogram? Haven't decided? Give us a few clicks to MAC and let us know what you decide. I am the first to growl about how much I loathe the monthly limited edition/product launch and in the case of Metal Urge/X re-launch, but this style somewhat suits me. I find it an overexpensive Kimmora Lee Simmons packaging, but I do think Posh Life and Monodromatic are quite lovely. Can someone tell me why the price has been raised to $22.00 USD for this?
THAT'S WHAT I SAY!!! Alas, I know my feline friends will be purring in their milk once they prey these packages. They will be pawing them faster than they can put them on the shelves. Well, after a nice lunch, the B.P. is feeling too sick to rant about MAC for the nth time. As long as there is a demand, the MAC/Crack addicts will do whatever it takes for their continual fix.

Be strong, stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x