Temptalia is the Lioness at the gate!!!


Beautiful you!
I am so excited to have finally sniffed out a trail which provided all things confirmed regarding the speculation about Hello Kitty and MAC teaming up for a collaboration. I was on a forum about all things beautiful so I could read reviews about an item I plan to purchase to supplement my hair story disaster. Fast forward to the photo and after searching the MAC website, still nothing. So I sniffed a few lions, tigers and bears then oh my! Temptalia does it again. I went to her website Temptalia. I found this among other things and am preparing to explain to my supervisor why I am getting all poltergeist with my computer. Please cherubs, I encourage you to devour her website as it is an all inclusive beauty portal. I'll still be here when you get back.

Purrs and kisses,


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x