MOM?


Cherubs,
Welcome back and happy Monday! This is our first Monday of our First Thanksgiving together!!!

Black Panther is doing some research in the lab, and thus far, the results are good. I have a *slight* confession. I have the world's oiliest skin. I am not meaning the type of skin where at noon you "powder" or touch up, I am talking crazy oily! I have even gone to the derm, as I suggest anyone to do first, to do something about this. He prescribed me some products, but they slid right of *smiles*

Whilst researching a plethora of skin care boards, I heard that Milk of Magnesia aka MOM, worked wonders for oily skin. At first I thought nothing of it. I didn't know the demographics of the people who had tried this, and one must remember, anyone has access to the internet. Knowing their age, skin type, ethnicity, etc. all come in to account when trying to ascertain if something that works for one will work for the majority. On the other hand, what's another $3.99 plus tax compared to the Rolls Royce I spent on products already?

Right! The first time, I applied a very sparing amount and, as usual, by the time I got to work I was searching for a Kleenex to pat and blot. I considered taking it back; however, I was embarassed to purchase it in the first place. What would my reason be for returning it?? Exactly!

Last Friday, I tried it again, using a square cotton pad and used a liberal amount. I let it dry and dabbed my foundation on over it. It worked! I did have the oil production still, but nothing like I had previously experienced. Again, when I say oil, I mean oil. If I could create a mechanism for transferring the oil from my face into a container, gas prices would never reach above $.50 beyond the second coming. This is real talk. I could really help the environment and make a difference in the world but I don't know how to notify OPEC or Obama, so for now, I'll keep using MOM.

Be advised this stuff must dry and when it does, it will leave a white cast. In addition, please be very confident in your foundation color. I don't know that this is a forgiving enough process where you can go a shade lighter or darker with hopes your finishing powder will counter act the difference. I realize it's worthless without photos, but as a new blogger and having zero followers, I figured what was the point. This way when I do convince someone to have a look at this, they'll have plenty of catching up to do, and by then I may even have a youtube account, eh?

Be true and stay beautiful,

B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x