This week's featured guru is....


ApropoM.U.A.!!!
I have been watching this foxy feline for several months now. She is Eastern European and I state that because both she and the lovely Nireyna (also Eastern European) have an amazing style of using a pencil eyeliner technique to cut or create the crease of many of their looks.
I first learned about this from Nireyna who referred to it on her YouTube channel as the banana method.
I have watched this video no less than ten times. I enjoy the music, the technique and, of course, the results.
I know this is not my work, however, I truly love to showcase and share the love of so many of you panthers, cougars, kittens, lions, tigers and others who are prowling around and publishing your skills on the web.
I have been contemplating what to do with my own channel and it's, quite honestly, stressing me out. Reason? How many gurus do we have? I see so much talent on a daily basis, it's sort of like being in California and becoming an actress. Who isn't? I want to say there are no dark felines; however, that's not true. In addition, what do people like in videos? Talking? Not talking? Brief? Lengthy? Then there's the whole lot about copywrites and music, w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x