Cover Girl Eyelights Review



Hello Kitty, Hello World...
Yeah, that equaled EPIC FAIL, but that song is stuck in my head, darn you MAC. I digress.
Thankfully, I am great mates with the women at the ULTA two blocks from my house, and have them on speed dial. On Tuesdays and Thursdays they get their shipments and due stock and inventory very late. So, I like to test run makeup, but mascara is not something one should ever, ever, ever test in any form. Unless of course, you strike damaged inventory. Well, the product promises "Light-reflecting metallics and a hint of tint bring out your blues, browns,etc." The mascara is supposed to make your own eye color pop with the use of some special light reflecting tints and metallics. Well, maybe because my eyes are the darkest shade of brown, unlike Rihanna's hazel eyes, and I don't have that level of beauty on any external level, I didn't see any transformation. I tried standing under lights, taking a photo with a flash, but there was nothing *shrug*.
I do think this product may work for people with light colored eyes or very fair colored eyelashes, but don't expect to have your eyes have that spotlight effect in the photo with Rihanna. Sure, that's marketing, but there are some who happen to believe they will get what a product delivers.
By the way, Happy 21st Birthday to Rihanna, and shame on whomever leaked those photos and for anyone making a profit from it. Sad, sad, sad.

Meow for now,


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x