Urban Decay Creme Shadows


Hello Beautiful,
I have purchased the Urban Decay Creme Shadows. The shadows are about the size of my thumb and come in the typical UD wand applicator style packaging. The colors are pigmented but not creamy as the primer potions. The texture goes on wet in a water type texture but dries quickly and is water and smudge proof. I don't really like it by itself, but if you are in the market for a base, this is a great bet. I would not advise it's use for pigment bases and if you are like me, you have enough pigments to fill a play pen and make large sandcastles.
I think if you are looking for a base for powder shadows, to make the shadows more vibrant, or as a base these will work quite well and it takes a small amount. I think something with a bit more tackiness will suit your pigments. This is just my experience, please go to an ULTA or a Sephora to judge for yourself. Overall, I will use them, but these are not must haves unless you are the die hard Urban Decay feline.

Stay gorgeous!

B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x