Grand Duo's


Hello Beauties,

MAC sent me yet another invitation to another launch called Grand Duos. For me they were not worth $22.00 USD. They state, "M.A.C makes the next move with Grand Duos - A mineralized blush that has a marbleized melange on one side, and a complementary mono shade on the other. It has a soft-shimmer, super-shine pearl in a pretty tri-colour veining that enhances cheekbones." Of course you will find swatches, and tutorials all over the net, but for me, they are not enough for me to run top speed to the nearest MAC. For you who love MSF's you will find these to be worth adding to your collection. I don't care for too much shimmer on my cheeks, as I like it on my eyes and I fear overkill. I really do think MAC's blushers are not their strong point, however, I feel the same about their foundation. Please don't take my word, always try it for yourself as you may find your holy grail item just do your research before you shell out your hard earned money and you can always take part in an online at here or just browse the sight and find looks you like and replicate them.

Love always,


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x