L-word Lipstick


Hey Gorgeous!

Who killed Jenny Schecter? Well, I really did enjoy the L-word. I was in Long Beach, California the first time I had ever seen the show. I was visiting my best friend and going through a horrible breakup, and this show caught my eye and I was addicted from then on. I was rather pathetic come to think of it, lying around all day, crying in my tea wondering why he left, was I pretty? Blech!

I was looking online for some items for my kit and voila, Three Custom Colors, had the L word lippies right here and you have to love the names and descriptions for each. My fave? Shane, "so neutral it's commitment free!" That is my girl right there! Go Shane, I am not mad at you, but I did take it personal when you left Carmen, but no worries love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x