Face Off



Hey Lovely Felines,

Hope you all are purrfect :) I am having a bit of fun with today's blog. I have yet to see the movie Twilight, nor have I read the book. I have seen the actor, aka The Lion (we felines love them) and he's...I can see what the attraction would be, so I have to confess. The Black Panther is really loving Mr. "I'm Chuck Bass" and last night after indulging in one of my guilty not taken serious show, Gossip Girls, I found that Chuck, or Ed Westick reminds me of a human version of Edward Cullen, or Robert Pattison. Maybe it's just me, but there's something between the two that remind me of one another aside from them being, young, white, English and fun to look at. So, what does the Panther do? Like all felines, I prowl (research) and find that they may be bff's in real life

Can we meow, purr or just blippin say, "Awww..." Who knew that these two might actually be friends. Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

Meow for now!


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x