Summer 2009 Guerlain


Hey Gorgeous,
Behold the Guerlain 'Gloss Cashmere' Lip Gloss. The product states "Discover the new Gloss Cashmere and its light, soft texture, which coats your lips with deep, matte and velvety color. Decorated with an Indian-inspired motif, Gloss Cashmere is part of this year's limited-edition Terracotta collection and covers lips with a color that is as matte and intense as the traditional lip powders used by the most spellbinding beauties of India. " See more of the collection here. I think for $28.00 this stuff should clean my carpets, but if you are really wanting to floss and love your labels, Guerlain ranks among the elite along with Chanel, Givenchy and Dior. I don't manage to keep anything on my lips past my firt cup in the a.m. so, high end for this fat cat=MAC.

Meow for now sexy!



B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x