Hair Review


Hey Beautiful!

I know we all love product reviews, and I am a product junkie at heart but I don't want to review a product without using it thoroughly. I think it goes without saying we all want to save money and there are so many products on the market these days and I find it overwhelming and I've been doing this for a really, really long time.

I'll begin by saying I have relaxed, kinky textured African hair. I have posted a photo sometime back and my hair is almost to my waist. I preface by saying this because some people think it is not possible for Afro textured hair to grow beyond the shoulders. My hair didn't get to this length until I began researching products, and learning how to take care of my hair. Now that it's long, I'm not so concerned about my mane the way I was when I was younger as I am a lot my secure with myself and now my hair is just an extension of me. I'm blessed to have anything on my head after all I put it through. God really does have my back on this because I had bald spots from some of my "discoveries."

I have tried Terax Crema twice. The first time, I was using it in conjunction with a lot of other products so it was difficult to determine, which product worked.

Here's the skinny: Original Crema Ultra Moisturizing Daily Conditioner
What it is:
An ultra-moisturizing daily conditioner for all hair types.

What it is formulated to do:
Crema opens the cuticle to allow moisture to penetrate the hair, leaving it soft and silky. It also restores split ends, breakage, and dryness associated with chemical treatments and environmental damage and combats static electricity and frizziness.

What else you need to know:
Scented with rice flower, shea, bergamot, and juniper.

Here's what I found. It has a scent that is strong and not in a fragrancy, perfume type of way. It smells a bit rancid. You may even think of fish to be honest. I've read that the "animal fat" is what gives the aroma.

I cannot disagree with it's moisturizing abilities, as it does really seem to soften my hair and it does give the extra slip I need to detangle, without being heavy.

I bought this at here when they had their friend and family discount, and free shipping.

This is not quite my holy grail, or staple for deep conditioning, but it does work well and would get 3.5 of 5 paws. It's a bit pricey, but if your mane is brittle, it's a good product to give a go.

Stay lovely!


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x