CHI Ceramic Nail Lacquer

It's so interesting to me the way businesses operate.  For example, after work last night, I high tailed it to one of my two favorite salon professional stores.  I got there at 5:02 p.m. to discover this store, which carries all the lines the other doesn't have closes its doors at 5:00 p.m.  The sales girl was kind enough to mouth "we open at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow" and smiled as she closed the blinds. 
Maybe it's not just me but if most hairdressers work 8-5, wouldn't it be convenient to have one day out of the seven days to, I dunno, stay open until seven or even six?  Clients wait long enough as it is, and there are times, you have to get product for a service.  The girl who bleached her hair but wants you to perm it.  Great, but she didn't tell me her hair was no longer virgin.  I pride myself on asking pertinent questions and being prepared, but stuff happens. 
I noticed they had these:


The colors: (left to right)
Sunny Romance of Saint Tropez -Yellow
Picnik in Central Park - Peppermint
Salsalita y Margarita - Orange
Double Fisted Fuchsia - Fuchsia
My Secret Fetish - Rasberry
In Between the Sheets - Lilac
Passionate Kiss - Deep Purple
Midnight Rendezvous - Blue

They also had OPI Summer Flutter:


Flower to Flower
Flit a Bit
Wing It
Catch Me in Your Net

They aren't keen on allowing photos and swatches in these stores as they force you to prove eligibility to make purchases.  I didn't feel like buying them all just to make swatches when there are so many amazing bloggers out there with great photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x