Beauty Bites!

What's your pleasure?
or
Whatever you decide you cannot beat the deals at beautyticket.com right now in terms of making a makeup purchase.
For example:

Jelly Pongs new and improved concealer crayon in bare is $25.00 USD normally, that's what I paid, and though it's not my color. I have used this in my kit and for personal use to: use as a concealer on light skin, as an eyeshadow base to neutralize eyes with redness or visible veins, in the tear ducts to brighten the eyes, under brows to highlight, and on the waterline to make eyes appear bigger without looking stark, and to base pigmented lips, the uses are endless, be creative, if not, pass this on to your friends.

Stay beautiful, and believe in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x