Halle stays Fab over 40!


Hey Felines,
I know I am not the only one who finds Halle Berry to be ridiculously beautiful. What's more, she has defied Hollywood by proving one does not lose her sex appeal after her 21st birthday.
Halle was recently spotted with long time lover Gabriel Aubrey and baby girl Nahla, sporting her trademark short, yet truly chic pixie. I find it refreshing to see her out and about enjoying the sun with her family. She proves that women can have it all after they turn 40. I really wish Hollywood would let go of the non-knicker wearing, boozed up, late night party going, plastic surgery overloaded celebs and show more celebrities who are living their lives. I reckon that wouldn't sell their publications.
I think I've gotten to the point where, I'm tired of seeing celebrities either airbrushed, claiming they haven't had any cosmetic alterations *cough,Nicole Kidman,cough* looking perfect on covers of magazines or lad rags and photos of Paris, Lindsay, Britney, Mary-Kate, et al. out partying every night at a different venue only to appear on Dr. Phil or Oprah, wanting sympathy for their addiction and to sell their story of how fame nearly destroyed them. In these tough economic times, it's really difficult for me to feel sorry for someone who blows what I make in a year on a night out on the town. It's terrible to judge but that's how I feel.
In looking at some of Halle's styles, I think the short hair suits her best, as it accentuate her bone structure perfectly. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x