N.Y.X. 10th Anniversary Sale


Hello Kittens,

By now you have all heard about the NYX 10th Anniversary Sale. In honor of their success, you can get 50% off all products at the NYX Website.
Now I'll give you some product suggestions. I think if you want a great mascara, the Doll Eye Mascara gets great reviews. In terms of eyeshadows, NYX is said, and I agree, to be comparable to MAC. I love the payoff of the most of the singles, the Ultimate Pearls, the Loose Pearls and I'm not very fond of the trios at all. As with most eyeshadows, they can be hit or miss, but if you are just starting to build your collection and you want quality eyeshadows at an affordable price, you can't go wrong.
My wishlist? Definitely the Doll Eye Mascara, the concealer pots (great for contouring eyebrows), I have not heard anything good about their foundations, but for the price, it's a great time to "experiment" and add more diversity to your already large collection.

Meow for now!


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x