Lime Crime: So Bright It's Illegal...?


Hello Lovers,

Last week I wrote about our Porcelian Beauties, or the sexy white tigers. I refered to the owner of an online blogazine who's work I really admire.
I was informed she carries her own line of cosmetics called "Lime Crime." I watched some reviews by some makeup artists whose work I admire on YouTube, so I ordered Nymph. I wanted a white that would be very stark and bright white. I have a few, but I heard her makeup was so finely milled it felt like silk going on and the reviews for the colors were brilliant.
While I agree the pigments are finely milled, there is an extraordinary amount of fallout. I don't know if I happened upon a bad piggie or if they all are prone to obscene fallout. I used it wet, but it still seemed to not want to stay on my eyelid, rather than my cheeks. The product runs $12.00 USD and holds about 2 grams, but I think I got roughly one gram. Nymph reminds me of MAC's Vanilla pigment, which in turn reminds me of L'Oreal HIP pigment in Exciting.
So, the price is a beat steep if you compare it to other mineral makeup lines on the market such as Everday Minerals, Aromaleigh and Fyrinnae. The colors are pigmented, but it's really not more pigmented than say, Pure Luxe.
Bottom line, I would only purchase this if you like the packaging and money is of no concern. Unfortunately, I won't repurchase, but I do think it's great she has her own line and a successful blog.

Meow for now!


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x