UAN Crema Plus Intensive Reconstructor Review


Hello Kittens,
I'm back from my mini break and want to give and update on the UANS Crema Plus Intensive Reconstructor.
Some time ago I watched a YouTube tutorial from DRBrooklyn who was raving about this product. Being the junkie I am, I got on every hair forum regardless of the type, Longhaircare, BlackHairMedia, Makeupalley, Specktra, the whole lot and began investigating and searching for reviews. Well, I could not come up with anything conclusive, mixed reviews so I took the plunge. Not only did I take the plunge, I went for the biggest size they had. My mane is a hot mess to handle and I want to have an arsenal I can call tried and true and stop throwing good money after bad. So, I bought the 32 oz pump jar for $107.95!!!! Yes, I went big, but if this stuff was really going to have "voodo" capabilities at detangling MY hair, it was worth every cent. " Intensive reconstructor for dry, damaged or processed hair

See also Thérapi Reconstructor

CREMA PLUS, designed to penetrate the outer cuticle layer of your hair, delivers exceptional manageability, silken softness and sheen. CREMA PLUS contains Hydrogranein®, a natural wheat protein to help build hair strength and thickness. Use as needed to treat dry, damaged & chemically treated hair.

intense protein reconstructor
does not weigh down the hair
repairs dry, damaged or processed hair – instantly
equalizes the porosity of the hair shaft and protects it prior to chemical treatments
unique self neutralizing alkaline formula designed to open the outer cuticle layer of the hair in order to penetrate – then closes it
use once a week or twice if hair is extremely damaged
contains Hydrogranein®, a natural wheat protein that bonds permanently to hair to help build strength and thickness
How to: Apply after shampoo on damp hair. Leave 2 to 5 min. and rinse. For an even deeper treatment, cover with a plastic cap, leave for 15 minutes and rinse. It is not necessary to use heat.

The science behind the beauty

Unlike many conditioning treatments, UAN’S® Treatments are water-based, and will not adversely affect or alter any chemical treatment. Crema and Crema Plus’ formulation gives it an initially alkaline pH, thus allowing it to open the cuticle and penetrate into the cortex. While the hair is drying, the treatment’s formula neutralizes itself to a normal pH. The now more acidic composition closes the cuticle, locking-in emollients."
That's what the product claims. I have used this for over a month and I have not found it to be impressive. In fact, I compared it to a few other products and found two products to be better at a smaller price tag. Terax Crema is similar to UAN's, and left my hair softer. Africa's Best Just for Kids Deep Penetrating treatment, beat them both as, like it's counter part the leave in lotion, it detangles very well and has a thicker consistency.
I will continue to use this product as part of my leave in mixture; however, I would not recommend this if you have long, 4a/b hair texture and your hair easily tangles. Overall, I give this product only 2 out of five paws.

Meow for now gorgeous!


B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x