Alter Ego Style Wise

Okay, so I guess since I did not get to dress up for Halloween, I'm a tad bitter still.  I mean, I've been watching tutorials, looking at blogs, and seeing FOTDs for Halloween since August and did not get to use any of my attire (it was Disney) but I really love the idea of dressing up.  I reckon the next time will be "possibly" New Year's Eve, but I won't hold my breath.  When I make plans way in advance (Halloween) something inevitably happens and I wind up at home.  I don't mind, now that I have a laptop again, I can live vicariously through others.
So I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith yesterday for the first time.  I didn't pay close attention to the plot, but I was impressed with some of the styles of the charcter Mrs. Smith.  The woman had a really nice wardrobe stylist.  I found similar boots worn in the dominatrix scene at Forever21 and have not pulled the trigger yet!  I don't plan on dressing as a dominatrix (however, you with partners should give it a go), but she did wear them with a lovely peach dress, cardigan, and fishnets quite well.  The dominatrix outifit was cute too ! But, again, I don't have Angelina's figure and would not have the ability to fill it out and do it proper!  I guess we all have an alter ego and that's what
makes Halloween and costume party's so much fun.  We can dress however we feel without fearing judgment by our peers.  It's too bad we can't get away with it more often, but that's what you do with partners to keep the "fire" burning.  Dressing like a flapper, cheerleader and other ideas are great ways to keep that spark going and to have fun with clothes and makeup, two things we love!   Embrace your alter ego loves, life is too short to sit on the sidelines :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x