Coastal Scents Under Cover High Definition Foundation


I know the YouTube market has been inundated with products with promises to do everything but
take you to work every morning. Alas, I open my inbox and there it is.  For a mere $16.95 plus shipping and handling you get an ounce of this High Definition foundation.  I think it's a great deal if it works.  However, if it's something wholesale, simply repackaged then I can't say I'd stop using my current foundation.  My quest for the holy grail of foundations. 
In my opinion, this stuff is not quite up to par for my idea of high definition due to the ingredients.  There are a lot of "cones" and it has titanium dioxide, which means it will have a grey cast in flash photography.  So, if you are interested, please go to Coastal Scents and read more.  I believe they will answer questions and offer a forum for those interested in learning more.  Good luck, and report back if you happen to make a purchase.  Something tells me I will be seeing reviews and videos about this soon.
xoxo






Here are the ingredients for your viewing pleasure:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Chloride, Fagus Sylvatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Made in P. R. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x