DivaDivora on YouTube


OMG!!!!
I am so excited about this post!  I LOVE this woman's energy, beauty, attitude, smile, eyes, etc.  I stumbled upon this lass in the blogosphere and immediately subscribed, she and Vex make me miss Blighty...but one of the lot has come back to the "Tube."
*disclaimer starts here*
Unsub, hate, leave mean comments, but I had all but sworn off YouTube.  Some of the most amazing people don't seem to get featured.  I don't know why it is, but the people I really like, who inspire me, and seem to not have let their online "celebrity" affect them (i.e. remain humble) seem to not get a lot of hits or well deserved recognition.  Dvora is amazingly kind, humble and her mega watt smile is gorgeous.  I am not judging anyone, but the drama on YouTube depressed me to the point of feeling more down and insecure when I used to enjoy it, maybe after all these years, I'm "over it."  I am so excited for this channel and all the positivity I know she will bring.  I  know there are loads of good people in the world, but some people (me) have resorted to living vicariously through others as a way of coping with some of life's tragedies.  I don't propose to put others on pedestals, but I cannot not acknowledge the people who make me smile.  I hope she decides to stay awhile, if not, she's still blogging :)
xoxo


*happy dancing to the train*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x