Skinny Jeans for Curvy Girls? You Bet!


 OMG!  I didn't think the day would happen.  I know they are called "skinny" jeans for a reason, but they look good with heels, boots and I can always hide my big bum.  See, my problem isn't that I'm huge, so I don't want to be "that girl" who goes on about being fat who clearly isn't.  Granted, I could use a bit o' toning, but anything wrong with my shape is my own doing!  No health issues, genetics, babies, just greed.
So, today, I was perusing some fashions sites and came upon PZI Jeans, and I cannot wait to get a pair.  I am praying these jeans will work for me.  I am a hot mess!  I have long legs, but I am almost 63 cm tall, and have a small waist and huge bum.  I rarely ever wear pants, let alone jeans, but this fall I have told myself I deserve to have a pair that fit me well and can dress up or down. 
I loved the models on the website, here because they are so diverse.  Check out the short blond rocking the Christian Louboutins, you go girl!  Short, tall, big bones, but all curvy!  YES!  But, I'm not yet going to get too excited.  I am scared of placing an order online, since my account was hacked!  Yes! Will it ever end?  But I am going to post photos of me wearing them and do a full review. 
Remember, no one is as uniquely beautiful or talented as you, and you can do anything you put your mind to.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What do girls find so pretty in being a thin bag of bones?
    Some curves add a lot of grace and beauty in a woman!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x