Red Eyeshadow Brown Skin

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday season and the passing of Halloween, I was thinking about how pretty some of the looks were in an effort to celebrate ghouls and gobblins.  So many vampires, so little time. A friend was enquiring about there not being any eyeshadows that would look smart on brown skin.  Well...not so fast!  I found three in a manner of seconds which can all be seen and are quite pigmented.  From left to right I swatched the red from the 88 shimmer palette, bright fuschia (MAC) pigment, brash and bold/bold and brash? (MAC) pigment, and basic red (MAC) pigment and each of them show up against my dark skin, so let not your heart be troubled brown girls, there is enough color in the world for all of us :)  I know, I know, MAC!! But, the 88 shimmer palette is EVERYWHERE ('scuse the shouting), and it's quite inexpensive.  Other brands I've seen with red include: Ben Nye, Bloody Mary, and Kryolan.  I believe all of the mineral makeup vendors: TKB Trading, Fyrinnae, MAD, et al, will also carry samples with the color red.  Enjoy your day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x