MAC is seriously Crack!!!

I will admit it.  I have a problem when it comes to bandwagoning and beauty.  I seriously cannot stress how much I don't need one more beauty item to cross my path for at least ten years. So, why did I find myself at MAC after a hard day at work yesterday?  I went to the mall to find a pencil skirt and my go to F21 and, oops! How did I end up in the MAC store? What's more I had already seen the D squared and Style Black two days ago.  I don't believe in limited edition skin care and I never got the hype about the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator.  So.......Why am I stressed about leaving work today?  Because I bought the Limited Edition Volcanic Ash Exfoliator.  Not only did I buy one, I bought two, and then, I tried to leave the store, and saw the greasepaints, and....YEP, I sure did. 
Now I have to go and take the exfoliators back and I found that the L'Oreal HIP Color Chrome Eyeliner is BETTER than MAC's greasepaint.  I thought I was sligthend but then Scandalous Beauty also had impressive results.  (Always research and do your homework)  I loathe taking anything back to my MAC store.  I feel like I'm returning a dog to a shelter and it is causing me stress.  What's more, I've already rehearsed what I plan to say.  I am not an obligatory shopper.  I don't return things and agree to buy something else, I did retail, I know that trick.  For some odd reason, I cannot say "No!" to MAC.  I don't get it.  I am trying to wrap my head around this and have come up with nada.  I'm embarrassed by ridiculous amount of makeup I have, and yet, there I was and leaving with two bags.  Of course, I can tell myself, "You can use that for..."  Just like I found out Jessie's Girl has a better version of Cinderfella. 
What's worse?  The sales staff always correct me on the names, release dates or type of products.  I asked the girl if she was wearing "Gilt by Association" and she said, "It's guilty of association."  Yeah....riiiiight.  But she still got a sale from me.  They are hands down some of the daftest employees.  They are rude, arrogant, pushy, will make you feel like you are dating (get out of my personal space I'm not stealing) and yet, I buy over and over again.

Til next time.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x