Going Nude


Hello Lovers,
Happy Monday.....urgh! I always oversleep and have to hustle to the train to get to work, when I become a (insert today's dream job here) I will sleep all day and work all night. I'm a perennial night owl and I really need a gig that affords me to sleep. Oprah Winfrey said, "Do what you love, and you'll never work again." So...who's going to pay me to sleep? I also like food but not to cook, to eat? Let me know who's hiring.
Today's post is for my girls on the media. Entice was raving about Maybelline's lipstick in Nearly There. Unfortunately, our lovely advertisers at Maybelline neglected to consult with the makeup artist since the color on the model, Jessica White (gorgeous) is not the color you get when you apply it.
The color is more of a pink brown than a warm/soft brown. I think the gloss over it is also a factor. For those familiar with lipstick finishes, Nearly There is frost, and the match is nearly not.
The good news is, I have some other swatches which may be appropriate depending on the look you are going for.

The Nudes:

the proof:I hope this was helpful and as always, if there is a color you are looking for and want some swatches, leave me a message and we'll get it sorted. Team Beauty FTW!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x