Mac Goes Emo for September 24th



From Left to Right:

1. Intense black stick in Greasepaint
2. Mattene lipstick in matte black
3. Cremesheen in black lipstick black knight
4. Glimmerglass black with golden sparkles
5. Black nail varnish with pearl sparkles
6. Eyeshadow Cinderfella color black

I don't know about you all, but what I am most excited
about is the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. I was a bit too unsure
when this product launched last year. I found the photos
of other beauties wearing it really fun, my fave was a lass
who is naturally and NC 5 (she glows) sporting this mask and
she looked bl**dy ridiculous but her face was the absolute
BOMB when all was said and done.
I guess it's true, she who laughs last, last the most.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x