Pretty in Pink!

Hello Beautiful!
Happy Wednesday to you all! Summer is winding down, and although I am looking forward to sporting my A/W2009 vamp lips, I am really feeling the pink. I reckon it's due to a film I watched with the lovely Camilla Belle (why did I not have a clue who she was? ahem...J. Jonas and R. Pattz go girl!) and Elisha Cuthbert called The Quiet. Pink is the new black for me right now. Kimmy did it:

So did Xtina:

I love RiRi:


Everyone's having a go!


My turn!

OCC Liptar in Pageant!
If you are daring and want to give it a go, try Show Orchid, Girl About Town or Saint Germain by MAC. For budget bound beauties you have 511B by Wet N Wild or Rose Hip by Milani.

Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x