Stila Loves Barbie!

Hey Kittens,


I got another lovely e-mail from Stila, and this time they are launching the smudgepots. If you remember a few weeks back, they launched the Barbie loves Stila Lipglazes.


They have the cutest names: Cobalt Cluch, Purple Pumps, and my favorite piece, the Little Black Dress.


Sure the names are a bit campy, but so is my makeup obsession. After all, it's all about simple pleasures, n'est-ce pas?


The smudgepots retail for $20.00 USD and are waterproof, smudge proof and crease proof. This means you can use them for a base or alone as an eyeshadow. I might add these colors are shimmery so if you are thinking of using them on the waterline, or as a liner, it might be better to pass for said purpose, unless that's the look you are going for.


I have a small percentage of Stila in my stash; however, it is growing largely due in part to the discount offered at stores like Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack. I'm loving the pigmentation of the eyeshadows, and I really can't wait until they launch the lip glaze in Giggle this fall. It's an in your face bubblegum pink, but looks quite pretty on.


If any of you reading this enjoy Stila, why not apply to be a Stila girl of the week? You only live once, why not? Click here for more details. Give it a go, let me know if you are selected. Good luck!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x