LOTD Fabulous Forties



Hiya!
It's finally Friday! I wore this to work and forgive my lack of zeal in the pics, I neglected to take my photos in the a.m. so I had poor lighting conditions, melted makeup and sorry photography but I am determined to get better with cameras and to look more natural and think less critically.
I got the dress for less than $15.00 USD at Ross Stores, the shoes are a pair from Victoria's Secret catalog, last fall and my make up is a simple eye and bold lips. The color is the red NSFW with a touch of Tarred.
Here is the Face:


I can't wait to learn Photoshop!
Thanks for looking, I appreciate you all so much. I know I am not the tech savvy type; however, I am excited to share and have you all join my on the journey of internal and external joy and beauty!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x