I got Engaged!!!!


Sort of....
Hello my beautiful friends, I have not used my Engaging mineralized eyeshadow from a prior MAC collection. I'm not sure that it isn't permanent however, this is my review.

The good:
The texture wasn't as gritty as I expected from a MES. I usually have fallout to no end and look a hot mess, especially for summertime and the heat. I don't embrace the look of having a fairy explode on the face but this was quite nice. I am getting used to having my photo taken so mind my expression of depression, the light was harsh as you can see a shadow :)
The bad:
Although the shimmer was not fallout heaven, I think one should really save this for evenings as it's still summer (come on autumn) and the shimmer can be a bit overpowering during the daytime, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the product.
The verdict:
Overall, I am pleased with this purchase. The good thing about neutrals in a mineralized eyeshadow is you can also use them as a rouge, highlight, contour or bronzer...just not all at once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x