"When you find Peace Within Yourself,


You become the kind of person who can live at peace with others"~peace prophet

I know we can't make people like or accept us, but for some odd reason, I don't like to let people down, and I don't take rejection very well. I knew when I began blogging it was my blog, about me, and for me, but that's not true. I want to share myself with others, my joys, my love of fashion and all things beauty and girly and possibly inspire someone else.

Recently, I posted about a topic that is quite controversial and I knew I may lose one of the nearly dozen of you who are kind enough to follow. To be honest, I didn't think anyone read, since I try not to track or look at the numbers. I would have stopped blogging a long time ago if it were about numbers here. I held a contest where all one had to do was leave a comment and they would get a free gift because I was not feeling eBay but needed to purge my stash. Well, the extra money was sweet so, it's not all bad.

I offended a follower and they decided to unsubscribe. I don't mind that someone unsubs, people have a right to do, say, think etc. how they feel. If I am not one's cup of tea, by all means, there are millions of other blogs out there, if you ask me what one's would suit you best, tell me about you and I can give you several.
So, what is eating me alive is that I offended someone. I don't care to do that, but I believe in tolerance and intolerance of anyone based on sexual preference is not something I can accept regardless of my personal beliefs. I don't have a heaven or hell to put anyone in and I cannot tell anyone how to live their life or who to find happiness with, hell I don't have any right to judge as I have made more mistakes than I care to mention and when I open my mouth a bone falls out so my skeletons are busting at me sides.
I guess I'm disturbed because I believe what I do, but I never intended to hurt anyone of offend them. I merely appreciate the people who put the public service announcement and respect them for having the stones to put it on the web. I apologize for offending anyone and would not intentionally do so, but if you cannot understand my disclaimer and why, then I accept your decision but please know this is not a blog about judgment or discrimination unless it's immoral, illegal or hurtful to others. Have a beautiful day!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Its better to be honest and put it all out there.... in the end we can try and lie and be sugar sweet and fake but the inside comes out in the end. I admire your honesty.. and probably its a good thing that follower left. You dont need people reading your personal thoughts that arent mature enough to handle them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to sound off, thank you for all comments I learn from them and appreciate your taking the time x